Business consulting that suit your needs
To minimize your taxes, you need a plan. You need concepts and strategies that leave more on your bottom line, without raising “red flags” or straying into “gray areas.”
It doesn’t matter how good your current accountant is with a stack of receipts on April 15. If you haven’t planned right, by April 15 it’s just too late.
Have you organized your business right? Do you have the right benefit plans for yourself and your employees? Do you have the right retirement plan to prepare for your future? Are you taking advantage of all the legitimate deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies the tax code offers?
planning is proactive legal action that protects your assets from future creditors, divorce, lawsuits or judgments. This involves a series legal and lawful techniques that can deter a lawsuit. It can also provide you with settlement negotiation power. Most importantly, it can help prevent the seizure of your assets in the event of a judgment.
Common questions are:
- Is your business or real estate investment owned in your own name?<
- Does your business entity also own real estate or valuable equipment in its name?
- Do you own multiple businesses or real estate investments in the same entity?
Planning for the succession of a business means weighing dozens of competing and sometimes conflicting issues:
- Should the business stay in the family or should you sell?
- How and when should you transfer control?
- How do you communicate and document your goals and vision?
- Do all major business decisions still go through you?
- Are your business agreements in place and updated?
“7 of 10 family owned business fail to survive the transition from founder to second generation”
We can provide comprehensive accounting services to guarantee the efficient operation of every financial aspect of your business. We will take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits.
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you…
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
Estate Legacy Planning
Our wealth transfer planning professionals offer strategies that address unique individual and family needs, meet philanthropic objectives, and effectively manage estate and gift taxes. Services include:
- Retirement planning
- Inter-generational wealth transfers
- Closely held business planning
- Charitable giving
You may feel that you’re too young to care about estate planning. Or, perhaps the reminder of death makes you uncomfortable. You might be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself. In all cases, estate planning ends up saving your family lots of time, heartache and money.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax prepares.
- Your tax return will be checked to identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
We offer comprehensive bookkeeping and accounting services to guarantee your business operates at maximum potential.
We can help you pay your employees quickly and easily with our Payroll Services. Our plans are designed to swiftly create paychecks and calculate payroll taxes.